Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Not smart

Okay, still working out the kinks here. Betsy Ross aka Erika Taylor. This was the name I created to enter another blog and I have to keep it for this one. Betsy Ross - b/c I'm an American living in Canada. I thought it was clever but now 18 people got an email inviting them to join Betsy Ross's blog and they have no clue who she is. Also, I've titled the blog "This is major." Because I watched "Victoria Beckham is coming to America" and she said "This is major" or "It's major" a bunch of times and I thought it was clever. Also, I hate spelling and don't like to spell check so you'll all have to cope.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I'm laughing so hard right now, b/c I just left a comment about Victoria Beckham and "This is major." I know why we're friends.