Cala had her first day of first grade... er I mean Grade One (Canadian talk) today. The bus picked her up at 8 am and I followed her to school so I could find out who her teacher was and help her get all settled. Okay... so I just wanted to go and spy on her and take some photos. She had a good day, likes her teacher and told me I packed her too much lunch.
3 comments:
I did too much lunch, too. Basically they want oreos and capri sun, but I stick a half sandwich in, too.
Does she still have to have just one pair of "inside" shoes? I'm still sad about all her poor little kindergarten outfits being less than their full potential because she couldn't always have matching shoes.
yes.. the "inside shoes" rule still applies. a new twist this year though... she had to learn how to tie them herself. I've banned velcro shoes with princesses on them. She now is wearing the standard kswiss. So what if she misses some recess time b/c it takes her 5 minutes to get them on.
Post a Comment