okay... not to forget the middle child or anything. But, she started school yesterday. I took her inside and the teacher said mom's are welcome to stay today so the kids can get used to it. Ummmm, I care about my kid and all but thanks, I want my money's worth. I'll just come back in an hour. CC didn't want me to stay anyway. When I picked her up she said, "Thank you thank you, I love preschool and I love Miss Wellwood my teacher." I asked her what was her favourite part about preschool and she said "Getting a book order." Such a big girl. (coudl someone tell me how to rotate this picture.)
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
CC first day
okay... not to forget the middle child or anything. But, she started school yesterday. I took her inside and the teacher said mom's are welcome to stay today so the kids can get used to it. Ummmm, I care about my kid and all but thanks, I want my money's worth. I'll just come back in an hour. CC didn't want me to stay anyway. When I picked her up she said, "Thank you thank you, I love preschool and I love Miss Wellwood my teacher." I asked her what was her favourite part about preschool and she said "Getting a book order." Such a big girl. (coudl someone tell me how to rotate this picture.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It has to be rotated in your pictures for it to come up properly. Go into your picture album and find the thing that looks like an arrow pushing a tree the right direction (that's how it looks in mine).
Oh, I NEVER stay. I watch those kids all day long, I don't need to watch them in preschool.
So glad you didn't forget the middle child completely.
You are hilarious!
When were you in Idaho?
I was there the 25-Sept 1st... if we were there the same time I'm going to laugh my head off.
So cute. How did Connor's dr's appointment go?
Post a Comment