Sunday, October 28, 2007

Award winning pumpkin


Tonight Darren and the kids tackled the task of carving our pumpkin. I am impressed. Darren opted for a carving theme this year and free handed a cat. I knew something was up when they started asking for pipe cleaners. End result - pretty good. Major points for creativity and way to go Cala and CC for getting your hands right into it. They did a great job of cleaning out the pumpkin. The girls were very excited about pumpkin carving and harrassed me for days to do it. We made the misteak of doing it too early last year and it went rotten. Hopefully holding off a few days will work this year. Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Do you know that if you spray it with WD-40, it won't go bad for a LONG time? And you wouldn't want that cute thing going bad.

Torrie said...

oh, I love the WD-40 suggestion. We always wait to long to carve and then it never gets done. Kudos to your husband for helping the girls create such a great pumpkin.