Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lame Blogger

I know. It's been too long. I seriously can't figure out the why my photos aren't downloading. Not having photos makes me not want to blog. Who wants to play the help desk? I choose an image from my computer and it uploads for 5 seconds and then just stops.

Also, we've been gone for the last 2 weeks. Kristen (youngest sister) got married and we stayed after to play. Oh, and the pictures are amazing. too bad no one can see them.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I bet your camera is too good and your pictures are too big. My friend had that problem. She had to figure out how to make them smaller.

That's where my help ends.

(PLEASE COME BACK. You can borrow my crappy camera, which is apparently great for Blogger.)

Jessica said...

Hello! Linking you is pointless because you are private. Everyone would click on your link and it would say, "You can't visit me because I have a private blog."

That's the price you pay for keeping the wierdos away. =)

Laurie said...

Just use a thousand words to describe everything.

But even without pictures, you could still visit our blogs and say "HI."