The "little" baby is growing up! I hate saying this b/c it's so predictable but, I can't believe how fast time has past since we had Connor. He's 10 months old! I have spent the last 4 weeks not holding him. It's hard but, I just keep telling myself I'm not in the hospital. We now have Rachel (photo to be added later) living with us and she is now Connor's new mom. He's polite to me, smiles at me, tolerates me kissing his cheeks, let's me feed him (okay, let's anyone feed him) and still seems his happy self. It's a good thing he is not fussy about who is holding him. He won't even crawl to me when he wants to be picked up - it's kind of sad but again, not in the hospital. I'm trying to take advantage of not having to tote a baby around everywhere but, I have discovered you can't take the home out of homebody. I am getting better though - a haircut, VT and swimming lessons for Cala planned tomorrow. We really have been blessed since Connor came to our family. He's such a happy little man and we all adore him. He has a great personality and much to my shock/disappointment now walks pushing a little stroller... am I wrong to hate this. His size still amazes us - and the general public. 27 pounds and 10 months old. Isn't that just amazing. He wears a size 2T, 4 diaper and size 5 1/2 shoe. We love you Connor - and there is a lot to love!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Connor 10 months
The "little" baby is growing up! I hate saying this b/c it's so predictable but, I can't believe how fast time has past since we had Connor. He's 10 months old! I have spent the last 4 weeks not holding him. It's hard but, I just keep telling myself I'm not in the hospital. We now have Rachel (photo to be added later) living with us and she is now Connor's new mom. He's polite to me, smiles at me, tolerates me kissing his cheeks, let's me feed him (okay, let's anyone feed him) and still seems his happy self. It's a good thing he is not fussy about who is holding him. He won't even crawl to me when he wants to be picked up - it's kind of sad but again, not in the hospital. I'm trying to take advantage of not having to tote a baby around everywhere but, I have discovered you can't take the home out of homebody. I am getting better though - a haircut, VT and swimming lessons for Cala planned tomorrow. We really have been blessed since Connor came to our family. He's such a happy little man and we all adore him. He has a great personality and much to my shock/disappointment now walks pushing a little stroller... am I wrong to hate this. His size still amazes us - and the general public. 27 pounds and 10 months old. Isn't that just amazing. He wears a size 2T, 4 diaper and size 5 1/2 shoe. We love you Connor - and there is a lot to love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the big guy! :) Hope you're feeling better day by day. I'm so glad Rachel is there to help.
He's very cute. I'm starting to see Darren in him, but it's a little hard because Connor smiles. :)
yeah, it sounds like an amazing relief to not have to carry your heavy kid anywhere and get to leave whenever you want, until you actually have to do it! Seriously, one cute kid!
Wow- his personality is just oozing out of that picture! Can't wait to see all the kids soon!
Post a Comment