Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blast from the past

I'm in between two sisters that I have a crazy connection to.  Sister #1 (darker hair) is Kristi Prior.  I knew her my first year of college, we were roommates.   One weekend,  Kristi's little sister Alison (in the black) - came to visit.  School ended and we all lost touch.  6 years later when I moved to Canada -  I ran into someone who looked familiar.  It was Alison.  Jon Lee, one of Darren's good friends married her and immigrated her to the North as well.  She's reigns supreme on the throne of my "Tier One" friends here.  This weekend, Kristi came to visit with her husband and adorable kids and we all got to catch up over brunch at the Banff Springs.  It was great catching up!  And yes, Kristi looks exactly the same - still beautiful.  And it's been.... wait for it... 16 years.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I love reunions and weird connections. Like my friend from 2nd grade who joined the church at BYU, then ended up in my sister's ward while both their husbands were doing residencies at Mayo. It's a small world. (Stop annoying music now.)

Looks like you had fun.

Holly Child said...

What a fun little reunion! You all look great!! :o)

Jessica said...

I loved getting all caught up...those last few posts had lots of good information!! (Do you get a little bit jealous when your old friends have new really good friends that aren't you? I do, a little!)

Kendra said...

The three of you look beautiful. Was it really 16 years ago? Where has the time gone?