Monday, August 11, 2008

The grass is always greener....

Before :


After



Darren and I devoted and entire Sat. to sod. And I mean and entire Saturday. It was hard work, we were sooo sore but very happy to at least make a dent in all the landscaping that needs to be done. We worked 10 hours and went through 11 pallets of the green stuff. Sometimes I really miss the city.

6 comments:

Cunning said...

Wow green thumb!!! It looks awesome! Maybe when you come to Provo, we will be in a new house and you can put our yard in too!!! (:

Kendra said...

I'm so tired right now! Wow! That looks so good.

Torrie said...

you honestly did that by yourselves??? Where were the Young Men in your ward? That looks awesome I bet your kids are excited.

Laurie said...

Great job! We laid sod last summer on a not as big area, and it is tough work.

Hopefully it was cooler up in Canada while you were doing it. And hopefully you don't have dogs who will tear up your hard work the next summer.

I'm not bitter.

Adrianne said...

Um, I'll trade my 8x8 patio for your lawn if you really miss the city that much!

Laurie said...

I showed Dan your hard work today, and he's wondering where the sprinklers are. Is it so wet up there that you don't need sprinklers?