Isn't winter in Canada awesome. This day hit close to 50 degrees F. We took advantage and decide to ride the horses. It was one the best days of the year! So warm and beautiful. I might like winter if it could look like this all the time. Right now we have the best horses we've ever had. They are all calm and smart. And it was even my idea we ride... scoring some serious points with the man in the house.
Happy B-day Darren. If you want to know how old we are it's easy. For Darren, add 30 years to Cala's age. And for Erika, add 30 years to CC's age. The big 38 for Darren this year and the girls were caught up in all the action. The fought over everything. But finally ended with me deciding who would give dad what. Cala gave him a shirt, CC a Wii game and me a camera and a solo trip to Costa Rica to see Ben G.
This is one secure (or confused) little man. Today I said, "Time to take CC to school." Connor emerges from her room wearing sunglasses, a necklace and carrying a purse. (but man bags are all the rage right?) What really worries me about this picture is that he was posing. hummm. Your thoughts? He's adorable and I love him but he's is complete trouble. Don't give me the "he's just a boy" thing either because he is not loud, doesn't go around banging things into the wall, hitting everything or running everywhere... instead he is into EVERYTHING. I wish this kid would learn to play with toys. He spends his day reorganizing cupboards, shopping in the pantry, getting into make up, and most recently moving his high chair to whatever kitchen drawer he wants to access.. then plays in the spice drawer, knife drawer and today was trying to turn on the stove. help. He's strong too because I've locked he wheels of his high chair and it doesn't seem to matter. (thank goodness for a distressed hardwood floor I suppose) Trouble - big time.
Hi Andrea. (sorry about the big pic... can't figure out how to shrink it) It was soooo nice to see you the end of Feb. and spend some really good sister bonding time together! My trip to Boise was made even better when our very nice neighbors volunteered to help out with all 3 kids... including Connor so I could go visit the Randalls in Boise. It was memorable for many reasons. 1. I woke up by myself every morning - no one woke me up. 2. We spent most of the time shopping and laughing. (My thank you card from the Boise Chamber of Commerce arrived yesterday.) 3. Micah, Andrea's crazy competitive husband seriously lost in cards a few times. 4. Her kids are adorable. Annie let me do her hair everyday. Cade killed me in every Wii game we played. And Molly is the happiest baby ever... I really can't believe how good she is. 4. I had a 4 hour lay over in Seattle where I had the best time BY MYSELF. I had a massage, ate the best clam chowder and fish tacos in the world and went on a 90 minute walk. People - does it get any better? Of course I missed the kids and was happy to smother them with hugs and kisses when I saw them. Chelsea was so excited to stay with the neighbors that she kept asking, "Why aren't you gone yet?" or said "I'll miss you but I'm way more excited for you to go." and "Dad's more fun, he likes to play the Wii more." Cala also told me that "Dad doesn't demand, you demand." (Which is true but I'm ignored and he's not... why is that? Cala had a good cry the night before I left but when I got back she said she was way too busy to miss me. Darren took the girls and went to Montana for the weekend. Connor got left by both parents - ouch. I got home late Sunday night so I didn't see Connor until the morning. He didn't flinch when I went into his room all excited to see him... just demanded breakfast as usual.
I had to put this picture for you Lindsay. Rich you keep us all laughing. I just had my stitches removed from Christmas. Also, my kids can't tell which one I am in this picture... can you? (If you say the older one, you are booted from this blog)
6 comments:
As long as they don't think you are the one in the middle you are fine. UM...I about died when I read about Connor, he could use his own reality show Toddler Gone Wild?? Can you say cash cow?
I LOVE the picture of Conner. I wouldnt worry. Gender confusion seems to run in the family like micah wearing a bra and rich wearing my bikini and high heels. in the hext couple years he'll be into your lingerie. thanks for posting the picture of rich. I want andrea to post the one where hes showing clevage.
I love you. That's all I can say. I just love you tons. There's no one that can match your humor. I miss you! :)
P.S. I'm not showing the family horse ride photo to J. He doesn't need to be getting any big ideas. Thanks!
Do you like how I'm copying you by not blogging forever??
We need to hang out sometime, by the way!
Love the family with the horses pic! But not as much as Connor with his man purse... Ben's all for those, but draws the line at the necklace! He's also impressed with Darren's birthday gift, by the way :)
1) Cool Horses! Beautiful picture.
2) Happy B-day Darren.
3) Conner's cracking me up!
4) You haven't aged in the last 10 years!
Post a Comment