Monday, April 6, 2009

This one's for you mom






No, this wasn't a costume party... it was a "Black Tie and Beyond" dinner/speaker/drinks for a client of Darren's. The amount of prep. work was simply crazy. (and I'm talking about the princess I'm standing next to - not myself.) In true form, he took all the shopping time tux searching - he couldn't look like he was in a "rented" tux. I made fun of him all week. The highlight for me - the spray tan I got. I feel so much better with a little color - even though no Vitamin D was involved. Did you know that "Black Tie" for a woman is defined as a formal dress that hits anywhere from the knee to the floor. The search for a long one proved hard. Don't worry, 90% of the crowd did the same thing. Looks like we all did our research. Darren will now be hiring himself out as an escort since he has a tux. He's free any Saturday night.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Va va va voom! (or some sound like that) You guys look great! What are you charging for Darren on Saturdays? And is that legal in Canada too?

Andrea said...

Hello Hot Stuff! You look fab too erika!

Kendra said...

Bee-ee-ute-iful! Love it!

Adrianne said...

Love the dress, you're a hottie. And I have a testimony of spray tans. Darren doesn't look rented, just rentable... :)

Cunning said...

Cute!!!! Can I have it? Oh to be young and in love.

Shelese said...

What a fun event! Makes me want to dress up and go somewhere. You guys look awesome!