Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Day Devoted to Chelsea



A Sweet, Silly, Social, Six years old! We love our little blonde and are continually grateful for the fun she brings to our home. In her 6-years she has proved herself the most magnetic personality in our home. She simply makes life fun. I love how she gets lost in her own little magical world where she reigns supreme. I love how she is never afraid to talk to an adult and is more than willing to carry on a conversation with anyone. I love how she is so content with her life. I love her high pitched squeeky little voice. I love her beautiful tiny hands. I love how she never grins but always smiles. I love that she can play and imagine with anything. I love that she practically weightless and I can easily still swoop her up and carry her. I love that she is Cala's sister and hope some of their traits rub off on each other. I love that she fills our house with music. I love listening to her sing. I love that she can shower all by herself. I love that she can make her own bed. I love that she unloads the dishwasher. I love that she is best friends with her little brother. I love that she says a million funny things a day. I love that every milestone she reaches is so amazing to her. I love that she could spend the day in her pj's if she could. I love when she suggests that we go shopping to buy her lots of fun things like clothes and toys. But mostly, I love that she is mine. Happy Birthday CC.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Precious.

Laurie said...

She is too cute. Hope she had the perfect birthday. And I'm totally impressed she's unloading the dishwasher. I'm sure my boys would sabotage that chore by breaking a ton of dishes.

Kara said...

Milo-it's Otis. I'm not sure if I have your right email address so I needed to wish you a big Happy Birthday! on the blog. Love reading about your life. Have a great day! Love you!

Jessica said...

SO sweet!! I love this mushy side of Erika.

Janell said...

I'm blinking back a few tears here... Chels will too when she someday reads what her momma had to say about her :)