This is my report from the trenches of motherhood.
1-I sent you an invite to the blog, let me know if it doesn't work.2-These two Santa pictures made me pee my pants. He should win a prize.3-I love all the stories from your Black Friday Shopping. If I only could have witnessed it.
Really. I called Ryan over to look at the orange shirt one. Hilarious.
These are still the funniest things I have EVER seen. Send them to Ellen. Her show would appreciate them!
I can't get enough of those pictures! Too funny!! And I want in on BF'10!
That picture of conner throwing a fit is soooo funny! you should definately frame it.
I'm still scared of Santa in the mall. I get sick everytime I walk passed him thinking of tha anxiety I would get as a tot.Connor, I totally get it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
1-I sent you an invite to the blog, let me know if it doesn't work.
2-These two Santa pictures made me pee my pants. He should win a prize.
3-I love all the stories from your Black Friday Shopping. If I only could have witnessed it.
Really. I called Ryan over to look at the orange shirt one. Hilarious.
These are still the funniest things I have EVER seen. Send them to Ellen. Her show would appreciate them!
I can't get enough of those pictures! Too funny!! And I want in on BF'10!
That picture of conner throwing a fit is soooo funny! you should definately frame it.
I'm still scared of Santa in the mall. I get sick everytime I walk passed him thinking of tha anxiety I would get as a tot.
Connor, I totally get it.
Post a Comment