Saturday, March 13, 2010

"SOLD"

Why hasn't Erika blogged much since listing her house

1-Keeping it spotless and staging it takes some serious time
2-Been baking a lot since I know I will be saying good-bye to my awesome kitchen
3-Looking for new house on line eats up all my computer time

And now the new excuse for not blogging... I have to pack. Oh ya, and find a house. And, oh ya, hopefully not get a divorce in the process. Could someone please make a decision for us. Advice welcome.

Chelsea had some: You two better get on the house finding thing. We only have like 6 weeks.

4 comments:

Adrianne said...

Good excuses, every one. congrats on selling the house, I hope you can find one with some more land so your poor kids have some space to run around.

Lindsay said...

yeah, I met with Chealse get on it you two!

Kendra said...

Wow! Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you decide. Loves...

Janell said...

Trust Chels to have something to say about it... It will all come together, promise!