Here is our latest family picture. We had grandparents on all sides harassing us for a new one. (I don't know why, we didn't add a new kid or anything) Cala and Chelsea have both been asking me for short hair. We got a little carried away and Chelsea's ended up being a million times shorter than we discussed. I had to cut it shorter. I hate it when they make the front shorter than the back. Anyway, it's just hair and no matter how long or short it is - we have beautiful girls. I LOVE Cala with short hair - she looks very Ralph Lauern Polo. And Chelsea is enamored with her bangs. Incidentally, Connor is the one who really needed a haircut but he refused... and still took a sucker.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
The long and short of it
Here is our latest family picture. We had grandparents on all sides harassing us for a new one. (I don't know why, we didn't add a new kid or anything) Cala and Chelsea have both been asking me for short hair. We got a little carried away and Chelsea's ended up being a million times shorter than we discussed. I had to cut it shorter. I hate it when they make the front shorter than the back. Anyway, it's just hair and no matter how long or short it is - we have beautiful girls. I LOVE Cala with short hair - she looks very Ralph Lauern Polo. And Chelsea is enamored with her bangs. Incidentally, Connor is the one who really needed a haircut but he refused... and still took a sucker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
All those Taylor girls are GORGEOUS!
Beautiful picture!
Cute hair, girls! You say Connor still took a sucker like that should be a surprising thing... LOL!
I totally agree with you about Cala's hair she does look very ralph Lauren. I like Chelsea with short hair. and conner is as always very cute. good picture. dont expect to see any of me for like a year.
Hopefully his sucker at least had a tootsie roll in th emiddle.
Post a Comment