I disposed of this sister's mullett when she came to stay with me in January.
I've shaved Connor's head - but really it's a just a mess so I started out-sourcing that one again.

As you can see there's been trend in our house. However, my cutting ways have caught up with me. Last week Connor came up behind me when I was sitting at the computer. I thought he was going to hug me around the next but instead, snip, snip... he cut my hair! My shoulder length bob was left with one awkward layer about 3 inches wide and 4 inches shorter than the rest. I did have this coming. Carma right. But still, my 3 year-old cut my hair!! (I have forgiven him even though I'm sure he could care less)

I was so stunned that I didn't know what to do. Damage done. Turns out I'm loving my new bob - even if it did have a rough start.
Who thinks I should permantly retire my scissors?
5 comments:
The new bob looks fabulous :) Where are the holiday pics?!?
You are always beautiful no matter what your hair length is!!
I took the scissors to both girls' hair after reading your last post!! Since they're hair is always in a pony, they both look fine! You inspired me!!
I seriously think you should consider going to school for it. You have a great knack for what does and doesn't look good on people. I think you'd be really great at it. Lock the scissors up next time, though.
Love ya!
For the love, please make everyone aware that first picture is not of my locks.
1. i love karma
2. i love connor
3. i agree with chelsea
4. i did NOT have a mullet
5. since you cut it, i cut another 5 inches off
i would thank you but i'm still mad.
upon further review i will admit to "stringy" hair and that's all you will get!
Post a Comment