I want my kids to like me. I never want them to be the teens that "hate" their moms. So, remember this Taylor's. In 2012 you mom took you out of school one day a week and had you all in skiing lessons. Cala and Chelsea, you got a private lesson and will have to reimburse me.
We live in Canada and will for a long time. Instead of spending the winter complaining about it we have decided to embrace it. Our winter family activity is skiing and in the summer we horseback ride. I'm hoping by next winter we are all doing some runs together. Connor you'll have to up your game. I spent last winter recovering from a hospital stay and a back injury. I will not be stopped this year - keep up kids!!!!

2 comments:
I love it!
You are cool. but mostly I would like to contrast this post to the one previous... and are you building a new house? so many interest pins about hour inspiration...
Post a Comment