Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Latest update





Hi everyone. I'm now living in this decade and have decided to jump on the blog bandwagon and create my own instead of just publishing to everyone elses. Anyway, here is the very latest picture of Connor. He's now 5 weeks old and huge. I tell people how old he is and they don't believe me. Everyone thinks he's 3 months old. I published a photo of him when he was just a few days old as proof of his explosive growth over the last 5 weeks. He's nearly 14 lbs. My girls weighed that at like 6 months. He is a great baby and a lot of fun. As you can see, I have a lot of help from his two older sisters... too much help at times. We are all surviving... some days barely. I love being a mom, bedtime (mine and the kids'), a clean house, designer handbags, living in the country, Hollywood gossip (shallow I know but it's a good break), reading, playing cards, working out and the TV Drama - House. Oh ya, Hockey and American Idol... which hasn't been as good since Carrie Underwood. But there - you're caught up. Now let's get this thing going.

9 comments:

Kendra said...

Thank you for joining the blogging world. First of all, I love the title of the blog. Tell me you watched Victoria Beckham as well and that's where you got it. :) I've had no one to talk to about that show!

And now to the new addition. Connor. (J loves this name, by the way, and wants to give our next child that name. However, since I'm currently very overwhelmed with these kiddos of mine, it will be quite some time before another is added and by then I'm sure a different name will be chosen.) I digress.

He is soooo cute. How much did he weigh when he was born? Okay, you just need to post the whole story on here.

I feel privileged to be a part of this blog. I'll try to post a few things on here once in awhile.

Here are my other two blogs for future reference:

Love and Giggles

You Know What I'm Talkin' About

I'm so glad you're back! I miss you!

Kendra said...

P.S. Does he have red hair? My little Coop totally does! And...aren't little boys so fun? They're very different than girls and it's just hard to explain how a mother feels toward her little boy. Cooper melts my heart with his little smile and can get away with a lot more than the girls. Little toot!

Kendra said...

One more thing - has he stopped peeing all over you every time you change him? As I recall that took about 6 weeks, and he has never done it since then!

Erika said...

yep.. his hair is a bit red... CC's did the same thing, I think he's on his way to being a blonde. Having a boy is great and totally different from a girl... can't explain that one. I adore him.. The other night I told him "you better not talk bad about me to your wife. I love you so much." crazy. And yes, he does have quite the fountain. I've figured out how to dogde but, the wall gets it a lot.

Shelese said...

Yay yay yay!!! I'm so happy you have started a blog. I love the photos of your family. This will be so fun to keep in touch with you this way.
I love that you are into the Beckham too. Erik is a soccer fanatic so it's fun to have a celebrity soccer family now, to help me stay interested in the sport :) ha.
I can't wait to hear more about what you are up to, you're such a fun friend and great writer so I know this blog will be a place I frequent!

Tiffany said...

Erika -- you crack me up -- you haven't changed since our Stonebridge days. I had no clue who Betsy Ross was (other than the real one who is dead!) Congratulations on Connor! As fun as this is bloggging thing is -- we need to talk in person - too much to catch up on! I miss you and look forward to reading . . .
Tiff

Cunning said...

First off...so glad to know that despite your important role as mother, you aren't forgetting the importance of pop culture and hollywood "smut". Because I'm credible I generally begin evefry statement with, "I read in a magazine...." and I feel like you of all people would trust me as a source. Secondly...I miss your girls, please convince your husband that I should be your nanny. (Read in a magazine today that Brit Spears has a "Manny") I could be compensated in designer handbags and of couse my true love a good pair of Citizen Jeans. Love the blog, can't wait to be a staple in it as I imagine our other sisters will not be.

Kara said...

Looks good E! First of all, i too watched the 'bad car accident' that as the Victoria Beckham show. You know....you can't hardly NOT look. Got some laughs and my favorite line was (picture English accent) was when she was nervous about throwing out the first pitch at the Dodger game and says "I hope they don't think I'm just some stupid tart!"
If she really was concerned about this, I think she should have worn different shoes and longer shorts, but that's just me. I'm delighted to have Kristen joining us. I can never get enough of her humor! We raised her right, didn't we Milo?!

Tiffany said...

P.S. I "tagged" you -- read my blog and humor me!