Thursday, July 19, 2007

which one?



I need a diaper bag and I'm having a hard time making a decision.... here's a post of two baby bags as they are aparently now called... what are your thoughts. I've actually never had a diaper bag - it took baby #3... go figure. Both can be used as a travel tote when baby bag days are over... let's here it. Angelina Jolie has the one on the right. So does Torrie Spelling but who really cares. That girl is major.

4 comments:

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

I like this brown leather one. It totally looks like you. I still cannot find a diaper bag I like. I just can't find the perfect one. I finally gave up and just use a LV purse that J bought me for Valentine's Day. It seems with my 3rd child that I take less stuff - 2 diapers, wipes, 2 sippies, and a few snacks.

I expect a full report on the bag you decide to buy.

Shelese said...

"baby bag" hmmm.. i do like that name better.
I love them both but vote for the brown leather too. My sis. has a brown leather one and she looks so chic carrying around.

Adrianne said...

I'm all over the brown leather, think maybe I need one too, although my husband thinks I should use the plastic-covered-ugly-kid-fabric one our insuance company gave us. Not likely!