Monday, September 3, 2007

Connor latest



Talk to the hand! Connor has found is hands and spends every waking moment looking at them. We try and distract him - but that's just impossible. I'm sure glad we spend money on all the toys around here... because we sure are getting a lot of bang for our buck. In his defence - we wouldn't want him playing with all the girl toys around here anyway. Hands, hands, hands.




We are going for our first doctors visit in a week and I'm pretty sure he'll test Connor for dopping. I'm estimating he's around 16 pounds and that's on the light side. He's only 13 weeks old. Are their sterroids in Nestle Good Start formula? I better read the label closer.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah...he's huge. Must take after his mom. =)

And, I LOVE when they are looking at them and kind of shaking because they are so fascinating.

Kendra said...

Okay, he is so cute - chubby little guy!

Andrea said...

too cute! he is a monster!