We left for church on Sunday as Darren commented - you're all matching. Did you plan that? Okay, normally I don't try and dress like my kids. But, you would be surprised how many times we are all have the same theme going. Also today, Cala was complaining about her shoes hurting her feet. I had some wise words of advice. I said, look at my shoes. (black high heels, peep toe) Do they look comfortable? They're not, in fact I can't feel a few of my toes and the rest are being pinched so hard I want to cry. I'll probably be bleeding after church. But, they look good. I love these shoes, Angelina Jolie has a pair like them and I can sure stand them for 3 hours and so can you. That's just part of dressing nice. She decided she would tough it out in the name of fashion. Not before she told me how uncomfortable nylons were though. Gotta learn young.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Matching Moment
We left for church on Sunday as Darren commented - you're all matching. Did you plan that? Okay, normally I don't try and dress like my kids. But, you would be surprised how many times we are all have the same theme going. Also today, Cala was complaining about her shoes hurting her feet. I had some wise words of advice. I said, look at my shoes. (black high heels, peep toe) Do they look comfortable? They're not, in fact I can't feel a few of my toes and the rest are being pinched so hard I want to cry. I'll probably be bleeding after church. But, they look good. I love these shoes, Angelina Jolie has a pair like them and I can sure stand them for 3 hours and so can you. That's just part of dressing nice. She decided she would tough it out in the name of fashion. Not before she told me how uncomfortable nylons were though. Gotta learn young.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so something I would say. I totally have no sympathy when my hair-doing hurts them...it's the way of the female, girls, get used to it. Hilarious.
Post a Comment