Then on Sunday night Grandma Byram came for a visit and we spent the next few days having fun and Christmas shopping. She brought the girls their Christmas dresses... which CC was beginning to worry about. As I pulled out decorations she would as me where her dress was. Here's how cute they're going to look for the family photo we have GOT to take.(sorry rotation thing doesn't work on the mac.)
On Wed. Grandma left (she was too cold) and it warmed up enought for the girls to try out the new snow. the took the sleds to the back yard where we have a little hill and spent the next hour sledding. You'll notice the mud - at least it was frozen. I'm glad they had a good time considering it takes 15 minutes to get dressed to go sledding. I laughed and laughed watching them from the window. Sturggling to get up the hill, keeping the sled from zooming down without any passengers, and of course wearing the snow right on the hillside - it all kept me in stitches.
Um... ran out of snow.
Connor stayed warm watching from a distance. He's teething so he had his chewing to focus on.
3 comments:
That mud picture is cute...she looks so much like you. ANd I CANNOT HANDLE HOW HILARIOUS EVERY PICTURE OF CONNOR IS.
(you made the cut, lucky girl!)
First of all, you look beautiful! You did clean up "real nice!"
Second...I thought about those Gymboree skirts and sweaters. Did you get the outfit in your size? I seriously thought about it. That's how nuts I am about wanting everyone to match in our picture. Instead I found some red numbers from Kohl's.
What's Connor going to wear? Target has some cute, red, half-zip sweaters. That's what Mr. Cooper got.
Love ya
Great pictures! Love the mud. We're getting cold enough for snow, but none yet. Maybe I'll bring out last years snow pics. You're so lucky to dress girls up for Christmas--I covet the girlie dresses, but I'm trying to get it under control.
Post a Comment