This picture was taken just a few weeks ago. We were in Idaho for Kristen and Scoot's wedding and it was wonderful. The girls were excited about going to a wedding and I had to ban CC from talking about it. She was soooo focused on throwing petals at Kristen she couldn't do anything else. She asked numerous questions about her wedding and finally told us she was getting married in June and wanted to know when we would take her wedding dress shopping. Now we just say, "When you're finished dental school, then you can get married."
Cala had fun carrying presents whit her cousins... but after a while they just ran around chasing each other. I think most of the guests actually carried in their own presents. She asked no questions about her wedding but did want to know if she could open any of the presents.
Connor was only at the wedding for 20 minutes during the picture taking session. His shoes kept falling off and he wanted to put everything in his mouth. I even took the babysitter with us to the reception so I wouldn't have to deal with him and piture taking at the same time. It was not much of a party for him... but, he didn't care.
The girls and I stayed in Idaho another 2 weeks and had fun with family. We also went to Provo to take Kristen and Scott their gifts and shop. Aunt Alison kept Connor. Grandma D. and the 3 Taylors tore up the malls. with the strength of the Canadian dollar... how could I not!
Well, it's great to be up and running again. We have a fun week ahead of us... Cala has a b-day! I'll keep you posted.
5 comments:
Great family picture! We're due for another one.
Love that you brought a babysitter to the reception--I usually just designate that as Dan's job.
Your hair looks so pretty in that picture!
(What was the problem with the pictures?)
I have no idea. I cleared the cache and cookies... hopefully it sticks.
What a fabulous family pic- you all look amazing. How did you get CC's hair to do that? (and sit still long enough for it?) I saw Kristen's pics on Facebook- her dress was gorgeous, and so was she!
All that wait and only one picture? Can you post more please! I especially want to see her dress and what she ended up picking.
Post a Comment