This is my report from the trenches of motherhood.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Wedding Photos
Here are some more wedding pictures - as per Adrianne's request. I tried to get ones that showed off the dress. I'm disappointed at myself for not taking more pictures.... hello, it was a wedding.
Love the pictures. So am I the only one that thinks Scott looks like the lead singer in Rascal Flatts? Here's a better picture (the blonde on the far left.)
5 comments:
Kristen's so cute and that hair in the last pic is out of control! Did you do it?
no - the babysitter/hairdresser in Rigby did it.
Thank you for providing these, I feel much better now. The dress looks beautiful - your sister is adorable. And those flowers are amazing!
Love the pictures. So am I the only one that thinks Scott looks like the lead singer in Rascal Flatts? Here's a better picture (the blonde on the far left.)
I agree with Kendra, but the real question is does he also sound like him?
Beautiful wedding pics!
Post a Comment