What can you do in 30 seconds. Here's what Connor can. 1. unwrap a pound of butter that was on the counter.

2. get powdered sugar out of the cupboard (the high chair was already at the counter... that's how he can reach EVERYTHING.

3. dump powdered sugar on a waffle that had been on the table for at least an hour. And lick it up with the help of a pastry brush.

He does have redeeming qualities. He loves wearing his towel like this.

And wearing the garbage can like this.

Just keep'n it real people.
7 comments:
okay, can I just tell you how reassuring it is to me that you seem to be as frustrated at times with Connor as I am with Gabe?? And you're on your third, so clearly we must then be normal. If only we lived by each other to lock them in a corrall together while we chatted and painted our nails.
That boy is too funny! At least he is so cute while he is doing all this damage. The towel is my fav!
I love to see that you kept your cool long enough to take pictures. What a kid! You need him to keep you young! :) I love his mischievous grin!
I love that you took pictures, I'm usually so frustrated I don't think about documenting it for future blackmail until later, he does look like a cutie...good thing.
That towel picture is too cute! Mine never wear theirs that long, but they also don't have sisters.
Are those teeth marks in the butter? Nate would eat butter straight if I let him. (I don't.)
ha! I love it. What a cute little devil he is :)
Oh gosh, atleasty it wasn't lipstick on your carpet again? Also- I hate canadian butter!
Post a Comment