Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tractor, Thomas & and Two years-old






The first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning was - I feel a lot better today than I did 2 years ago. We woke up to snow but managed through the cold thanks to the many charming antics of this guy. Happy Birthday Connor - we all adore you. And that's true - everyone of us absolutely adores you. We had a theme for his birthday: "Let's turn him into a boy." He is now well supplied in the Tonka truck department, John Deer department (thanks to our neighbours the Suttons) and the Thomas the Train department. He loves his new pj's and notice he did his own accessorizing with his sister's patent leather shoes. Nice touch don't you think? We're happy to note that in the last year he did not gain a significant amount of weight - only one pound. But he's still on the top of the charts - just in the 92nd percentile. We love him... all 31 pounds of him. xoxox Connor!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

This boy is awesome! Love the stories about hime!

Adrianne said...

Happy Birthday Connor!! Gabe's just over 30 lbs so he's not far behind!

Laurie said...

Thomas and patent leather; what a great birthday. Come visit us whenever you think he needs "boying up." Then I could get a girl fix too.

Cunning said...

I love him- can you just give him to me?

Andrea said...

Looking at his pics just makes me want to squeeze and kiss him! He weighs more than Annie and isn't more than 4 lbs. under Cade. FYI

Holly Child said...

He's a cutie! happy birthday to him! My 3 year old just barely surpassed the 25lb. mark! hahaha! He's a peanut though!!