Writing the last post was a curse. Yesterday, Connor dumped 1 gallon of bleach and 1 gallon of fabric softner on the floor. He smeared a dark purple pillion through the puddle and the color blead on the tile and into the grout. He sprayed a bottle of Kaboom all over the wall, put about 3 cups of tide in the washing machine. The Kaboom was also used on fabric hampers which leaked onto all the clothes. And for the icing on the cake, he also crapped on the floor. All this happened after the last post praising his personality. I don't really like him anymore.
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!! Who's in the straightjacket- Connor or you?!?
sounds like the day clay pooped under the table on the rug. and then broke eggs in it, and then drove cars through it. and then thought my hair brush needed to brush it deeper into the rug. I started crying to my sister and called him a retard. Once you get low enough that you call your beloved shining offspring "a freakin monkey, retard" call me.
Good times at the Taylors. I do feel slightly responsible since I recommended the KaBoom. Mother of the year goes to Lindsay.
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying at the post and the comments! I miss my Byram chicks...
Sounds like a make up call, I could list your childhood pranks!!!!!!!!! Shall I mention .... taking you to school when you did not like your teacher and hiding under Yearsley's car??????
I take so long to read blogs, I'm sorry. BUT...this totally happened after I wrote that big lovely Faith is Better post.
She got totally bad again and I felt all embarrassed, like I was lying to the internet or something.
LOL! you don't really like him anymore. you are awesome! ha.
Post a Comment