Friday, October 8, 2010

A Drop in the Bucket

What is wrong with my 3 year-old? This week I found 4 garbage cans in various places around the house that had been used as a toilet. The basement is now finished and he decided to drop one in a cleaning bucket down there and then wipped his rear end by sliding across my new carpet. He's peed on the neighbours lawn, at the zoo, Heritage Park and basically in anything round he sees. But the literal "crap" I'm dealing with is painful. He's gone too far. Any punishment ideas?

6 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm seriously on the floor laughing right now. I have no suggestions. Just know that I love you!

Andrea said...

my sister in law made her boy wash them out and then put them back on and sit in the tub for 10 min.

Laurie said...

Mine have peed places, but tended to be anal retentive. I don't know what to do except maybe be grateful he's using a bucket? Thanks for the laughs.

Lindsay said...

we made clay take a cold shower. I cried the whole time. It was pretty much Rich that did it because hes heartless.

Janell said...

Oh, dear... I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the thought of the new carpet! Maybe try the him cleaning out the garbage cans idea? Hope you have a good Thanksgiving weekend. Lets skype soon!

Shelese said...

Hilariously gross. Just know I love you too. sooo funny.